Sunday, November 7, 2010

So fun to get the groove on!

For those of you who don't know my son is trying to raise money for his school trip to Washington D.C. this summer. I told him I would donate ten $100.00 photo shoots for the first 10 people who scheduled a shoot up till May 31. They have to book in the month of November for those shoots to count though. So I had the first shoot yesterday with the first family who signed up for one of my Fundraising Photo Shoots!! DARLING family!! So freaking cute!!! Here are just a few that I have messed with!! Thank you Christy for donating to my son's trip!!


01we


02we


03bwwe


04we


I have had LOTS of interest in the shoots so get them while there is still some spots left!!!

3 comments:

  1. These are great and Christy's kids are simply THE cutest! Great job!
    D

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG...these are just darling. That's really cool that Christy signed up for them. Count on me to send you a $100.00 for the photo shoot you did for Jeff and I...and you don't even have to come back. I love these shots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful family!! Would I have to come to Idaho, or will you come to Florida????

    ReplyDelete