Saturday, November 20, 2010

I'm not minding this at ALL!!!

Beautiful snowy day today!!! I am glad we don't have anywhere we need to be today and so happy its snowing!! Hard to believe isn't it?! But so glad to have a warm house with a yard for the boys to go out and PLAY!! Huge snow flakes started falling and they just HAD to get out there! I grabbed my camera and the new surprise hats I got for them and out we went (well only me for a while to take photos. I have had a head cold for the past few days and did NOT want to make it any worse than it already is!!!)!


NEW hats!!


IMG_3279 Chris web 2


Chris web 
Bug web 2 
Bug web 
Both web 
and even sparky was frolicking!!!
Dog web 


Guess who was the first one in from the cold???


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


Dog web 2 



1 comment:

  1. love love love the hats and LOVE the photos, so cute

    ReplyDelete