Friday, November 5, 2010

Retreat

The weekend before I went to Burley for the family party we had our bi annual retreat. We so much fun! Well I guess I know I had fun, and I hope the rest of everyone else did too. We ate good, slept bad, and laughed about all kinds of things, even farting. Not everyone was privy to that conversation but those of who were our lips are sealed!


Retreat 
 


I love being a part of these retreats. Its so nice to be able to provide a stress free weekend for woman crafters who need to get away from everyday life. I am glad we can help them relax for a weekend. It never seems like enough time though! Guess that's why we are doing them TWICE a YEAR!! Next one is in April of 2011!! Can't wait!



1 comment:

  1. I know I had a great time! And what's with the story????

    ReplyDelete