Tuesday, December 1, 2009

brand new day

I woke up this morning refreshed! I know that sounds dorky but the night before I had only slept a total of about 4 hours. Couldn't sleep. Watched a christmas movie, soaked in a hot tub, read a book. Just could not sleep for some reason. That really hardly EVER happens to me. I usually can sleep just fine, most of the time I don't even get up to pee. tmi sorry.


Today is DECEMBER 1st! Where did that come from? I mean really. This year has gone by super fast. Guess that being in a complete fog for most of it will do that to you. I put together a december daily book like ali did and can not wait to get started! Its a book journaling your day to day of december till Christmas day. Today I get to start it! This is the cover. It's not a great photo because its off my phone but you get the gist. I used the new BG christmas paper and LOVE It!!! I will show more when I can of it.


December album




We have our decorations up. Most of them. Enough to make me happy, and put the rest back in the shed. Even though I am looking forward to Christmas its still going to be hard and don't want to have to put all that back and be even more depressed. I am also almost done shopping! Just need a few more things then I am DONE! Phew!


How is YOUR december first going?




2 comments:

  1. Your December book cover is gorgeous Robin! Can't wait to see what you do with the inside!
    Huge thanks to you for your confidence and support, and help in getting my December and new year off to a great start!
    You have no idea what an amazing woman you are! So proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see the pages you post! :) now...what to do for December 1st...hmmmm

    ReplyDelete