Wednesday, December 2, 2009

December 1

I was going to post this last night but just too tired. I have decided I am going to post what I want to scrap in my december daily album, just in case I fall behind. It will be easier to know exactly what I want in there and can take the journaling right from my blog.  It might be boring for ya so i am just warning you!



Dec 1


IMG_1006


Today Lois came to Idaho Falls because she has meetings tomorrow for Columbia Electric. We picked her up from her hotel and she took us to dinner at Olive Garden. We had a wonderful dinner and our conversation consisted of Elvis, math, and Thanksgiving. After dinner we headed to the mall and did a little Christmas shopping. The boys already had some money from their Grandpa Gibbons so they HAD to spend it. Taylor got the Lightning thief in paper back and a Chargers wallet. Chris bought some pokemon cards when he and Grandma ran into walmart. We took Lois back to the house and showed her our trees. I love getting time to spend with Lois. She is such a wonderful woman and actually one of my personal heroes!



2 comments:

  1. It's great you still get along with her so well. A blessing for you and the boys!
    Sounds like a wonderful evening together.
    Wish I were closer, I'd bring some food by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...I'm really impressed. I actually went out to one of my customers and she showed me your blog! How cool is that? I didn't know you had posted again already. How's the book coming? It is soooo cute. I loved spending time with you and the boys. I'm thinking I'm just going to have to make a trip more often!!!!

    ReplyDelete