Tuesday, December 15, 2009



Dec 14th


IMG_1065


Sad day. We gave Scout back to his foster mom. He and sparky just could not mesh well together and Scout figured out how to jump the fence. Taylor was heart broken (scout was going to be his dog) I told him Sparky has been our dog for years and he gets first choice. He will have another chance to have his own dog. Still didn't make me feel better. Scout was such a LOVING pup!


Dec 13


IMG_1059 IMG_1063


Wonderful day at home. Baked cookies, took walks in the snow, played outside with the dogs and I worked on our Christmas cards!


December 12


IMG_1052


The day I wish really never happened. I took the boys shopping at the mall and Taylor spent his hard earned money on me and someone stole the gift! My baby was so heartbroken. The mall cops were even on the case. After that we met Kendra, Shallee and Heather at Red robin for lunch. YUMMM. Kendra had never eaten there. Then unfortunately we went to Pet co while Chris went into Toys r us to get Bugs gift. We left with a DOG. WHAT WAS I THINKING.


December 11


IMG_1049


FRIDAY..love fridays even if nothing too special happened. I gave Darla a ride home from work and we stopped at Wallyworld!


December 10

IMG_1047


Christmas music is a must for me during the holiday. I found two new Cd's to listen to! a new christmas Harry Conick jr and an oldie but goodie on cd. Bing crosby! the cd is actually a the same as a record i have stashed in my closet! At least now I can listen to it! It has my favorite all time Christmas song on it. Melecalicimaca! (sp?)



2 comments:

  1. I would never be able to spell that either...but I LOVE that album. Where did you find it? How did your gift get stolen? How awful. I'll bet Taylor was devastated. Other than that...looks like you're doing well on your day to day book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. EEEEEK that photo is on the bad list - sorry hon. LOLOL! But I had fun shopping with you! XOXO
    Darla

    ReplyDelete