Friday, September 5, 2008

to him



Img_0789web_2  Dear Chris,



You are one of those kids that every mother hopes for. The kind of boy that helps me clean house, mow lawns and take out the garbage with out me asking. You are a caring, sweet, passionate young man who will grow to be a responsible adult.



You face your challenges head on with gusto and get through them with faith, and hope. If there is a problem you face you can not handle you are not afraid to ask for help and support from your family. That shows the strength of a smart kid. You do not let things get bottled up inside you. You know it is important to show how you feel and use your words instead of anger. I am so proud that at your age you are accomplished enough to do this.



You wake every morning ready to go with the anticipation of the education you will receive. I am amazed at how much you love to learn. I can always count on you to give me a play by play of your school day and to teach me every thing you have learned! I now know more about the animals of the sea, the layout of the land and the general trivia of the states you have studied, than I ever thought I could. Thank you for showing me that learning is an on going experience.



It is hard for me to see you grow. It is hard for me to realize that you are going to Jr. High next year. I love you so very much Chris. More than the sun the moon and all the M&Ms in the world. I can not wait to see who you become, because the person you are now is amazing.



With all my love…..



Mom



6 comments:

  1. Wow....chills and a tear. What a sweet sweet thing. LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a kid like that too. Arent they FABULOUS! You are a sweet momma Robin - and that is why I hope we NEVER break up!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of those great traits and a cutie too, He will break some girl's heart someday.
    Mae

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...I wish I could have written a better letter now...I just had to hurrying and write it at the end of the day...sorry! Love that guy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww! That brought tears to my eyes. Well said.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe how big he is getting-he is an awesome kid.

    ReplyDelete