Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Lunch with Lovely Darla.....

Veggie_soup Very lucky to day to spend my lunch with my friend Darla!!! we haven't seen each other for quite some time and she just moved in to a fabulous new house so it was a great excuse to get together and for her to show me her home! She made wonderful veggie soup, and sandwiches. She gave me the grand tour and we chatted about yards, and gardens. Such a sweet friend thanks girl!!!



I scrapped some last night. Nothing I can really share right now....sorry Sarah. i want to do more. Time just wont let me. Seems that there stuff to do around the house or yard that needs my attention more!! maybe when the snow flies there will be more time??



Had a fabulous Labor day weekend!! We went camping at Palisades and went boating and tubing with some friends on the lake Saturday!! My kids had so much fun on that tube! No I do not have pics to share. I forgot my camera!! ack...i know....



So its back to work, back to school. Lots going on this week after work, family fun night at school tomorrow. Hope to remember my camera then!! lol...



Adios!



3 comments:

  1. Shame, shame, no camera!! Hopefully you can share some fun LOs soon...

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT THE FREAK?????????????
    We are soooo breaking up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you haven't told HER about us yet? Geesh! LOLOL!!!
    Hey Heather, you can come for lunch sometime to ya know!
    HUGS
    Darla

    ReplyDelete