Sunday, September 21, 2008

slept forever and still tired....

Stephw phew...ok. I had a ton of people at my house this weekend!! It was so great! My family came up from Burley and Gooding to see my new house and to SCRAP!! And scrap we did. Thats why I had the tabulation down below.



I did a total of six layouts (no one is missing for a reason) and two projects. I posted the 'boo' project that Danelle brought, but the other one is for KNK and I can't post it yet. But i will soon!



I have a messy house to clean and after 12 hours of sleep I am still soo tired. Marciw Thursday night we stayed up till about 1 scrapping and giggling. And Friday some of us (ahem, me and heather) stayed up till 4!!! Up again about 7:30. yikes. Then it was a bit more scrapping Saturday morning and then everyone left but Heather! We just spent another few hours scrapping and I got a TON done in a swap book I am doing with my friend Sarah! I am almost done with it!! After Heather left I did have hopes of doing some more scrapping but I was just beat!! I left everything as is and sat my butt down on the couch and watched " Made of Honor". It was cute, not my fav but fun to watch. Then I took a shower and went to bed.



Debw So today is cleaning then off to pick up the boys from their father! LOVES to everyone who came and special thanks to Danelle for bringing her Cricut. SOOOOO want one now its not even funny! A LOT of my layouts down below have cricut letters or images!!



I can't believe it but I didn't take more than a few photos of everyone! I realized that the reason I FEEL like I took a ton is because I actually did it with Lois's camera!! yikes!



off to clean!



toodles!



1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had alot of well deserved fun! Love your LOs (as always!)

    ReplyDelete