Tuesday, September 9, 2008

see that girl, watch that scene, digging the dancing queen

200pxmammamiateaserposter OK so everyone and their dog has blogged about this movie. Now its my turn. I freaking LOVED this movie. I am sooo not an Abba fan. So when my mom and I went to see this when I visited Washington last month I was a bit skeptical the first 10 minutes or so. I have thought of this movie almost EVERY day since!! hummed the music, downloaded it on my Ipod etc. If you ever even though about seeing it DO IT! LOVED LOVED LOVED it. The actors in this movie were by far the BEST choice!! I love Jamie Walters in it!! She is so freaking funny at the end!!



So now you have the reason I changed my play list. I don't care if you don't like 70's disco, or even badly done hair, or rhinestone collars. This is on my play list because its just that MY play list....so here we go again!!! my my how can I resist you!!!!?????



3 comments:

  1. Now i will never get any work done!!! Can't "hear" and listen to this at the same time, and Mama Mia definitely wins out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been wanting to see it now after reading this I FOR SURE want to see it. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was so not an Abba fan either, but I LOVED MamaMia! I want to be Meryl Streep when I grow up, I want to have a daughter like the one in the movie. It was awesome!

    ReplyDelete