Tuesday, October 30, 2007

I love the fall....

It is one of my most favorite times of year. I am not a cold person but don't like hot either. Fall seems to be just right. However in Idaho Fall only really lasts a week or two, if we are lucky. Right now the rain is coming down and its cold and yucky. I have a cold and feel yucky. My oldest got sick last week and I ended up keeping him home Friday and not venturing out much at all this weekend because I got sick also. I finished up and entire rag quilt though!! My first one! LOVE how it turned out! I would show a pic but I am at work and didn't bring my camera. I have the quilt but no camera...go figure.



Tomorrow is Halloween. Yippee. Never have been one for Halloween. Sure we go trick or treating and carve pumpkins, but I don't go all out and spooky. A few houses down the street they have grave stones and spider webs and the like and my kids think its all cool, but I just don't. I am MUCH more into thanksgiving and Christmas. So the boys are excited to trick or treat. They both have their costumes and we are going to do a short jaunt around the neighborhood. They are good with that. They enjoy it and always get just the right amount of candy. Not too much, but not too little.



I am ready to move on to the Christmas season. Never have I been this anxious! I think its the new house! I can't wait to get it all decorated!



I have two shoot this weekend and have two shoots to proof. busy busy busy time of year I tell ya!!



Hope you all have a good one!



me



3 comments:

  1. I hope you get to feeling better! Have a great Halloween :) Can you believe Dixie turned 17 today! Time just seems to fly on by! Take care girly, cant wait to come see you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You so have to bring the boys by our house... Chris will be "waiting" for them!!
    Bwhaahaa haaa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you...can't get too excited with Halloween when I'm already planning Thanksgiving dinner and the Christmas parties.
    I am having my SU party on the 10th...next Saturday. Love to have you come down!!!!

    ReplyDelete