Friday, October 12, 2007

I have been tagged!!

By Jayne



1) Link to the "tagger" & post the rules.
2) Share 7 facts about yourself- random / weird facts.
3) Tag 7 people & link to them.
4) Leave comments on their blogs, so they know they've been tagged.

So, if I tag you.....follow those rules!!!!!

Jaynes blog is here.

1. my second to last toe on my left foot is longer than my big toe.

2. I like ketchup on my pancakes sometimes.

3. I only shave my legs like once a month in the winter, I mean really, why bother?

4. my favorite thing in the world is to cuddle my children.

5. i still have my wedding rings from my failed marriage.

6. I love popcorn with reices peices in it.

7. I bite my nails.



OH goodness who do I tag next?



Heather, Cindy M, Christy, Darla, Lee Thats all I have!



2 comments:

  1. hello - oh - oh - oh.... is any one-one- one... out there.....(my best 'echo' voice)
    Where did you go girl?! Miss ya!
    D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I'm even in Florida and I only do the legs once a month in winter. I mean seriously, who cares?
    I must have popcorn with M&M's and........I sure as heck wasn't giving him the ring back, I earned that sucker, and............I bite mine nails, kinda......love to cuddle my kids.......but that's where I draw the line....ketchup on pancakes???? are you seeing someone about that???? ewwwwwww!!!!!
    Love ya anyway!!!!

    ReplyDelete