Saturday, October 6, 2007

My kids are going as snowmen for Halloween....

First_snowweb Firstsnow04web_2Yep this is us right now. The boys are out sledding down our dirt pile. The dog is frolicking in the snowflakes. I went out for a few SECONDS to take pics. Now I am back in my jamies with some hot tea watching them out the window. It has been snowing since early this morning. Who knows when its going to stop. When the boys come in hopefully they will be worn out enough and cold enough to slip into sweats and curl up on the couch and watch a movie (probably white christmas) so I can get some scrapping done!! GREAT thing to do on a day like this!! Firstsnow03web                                 Oh and jules I hope you read this and can see my little wave from my little white corner of the world.....



4 comments:

  1. LOL Crazy! You guys got MORE snow down here than we did up in Island Park this weekend!!
    I'll share pix later, we had plenty of snow but nothin' like down here! LOL
    Darla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yippe! Don't you love it? We had snow here even. Lots up in the mountains. The whole south hills are white. Can't wait to see you this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! We have not got any snow on the lower elevation!! Im not looking forward to it!! YUCK!!! Hope to see you soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, while they were playing in that, I was in my pool yesterday! Seems a little early for the white stuff but the kids sure seem to like it.
    Kip

    ReplyDelete