Monday, May 7, 2007

Wanna know what's amazing?

Kkk_2  How well my kids get along when I am not in the room. I can here them right now in bed (yes together). Chris is reading to his younger brother and being very patient when Taylor asks questions like "why is his name Brear rabbit? What is tar? I love them so much.



Still no news on the house...good or bad....not worried, not apprehensive. Hoping but not obsessing. That's big for me.



Worked a bit tonight on a layout for The Scrap box. Liking it...



Did you know Bobby Darin had SEVERAL bouts of Rheumatic Fever? Yeah neither did I.



'night.



3 comments:

  1. What a lucky mom you are that your boys get along so well. My DD had 3 DSs who argue aLOT between one another. However, no one else is allowed to say anyting out of place to either of them. They really stand up for one another.
    Have I ever told you what gorgeous looking boys they are?
    Mae

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute are they! They are the best boys ever!! I Love them so much! It was great seeing you all this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG...love this pic of them! They are beautiful boys aren't they? I think they take after their Grandmother...ha..ha...

    ReplyDelete