Thursday, May 31, 2007

Friends

Heatherw I am so very lucky to have friends. Friends who love me friends who care for me and friends who just let me be me. I am making this post about my friend Heather. Someone I have grown close to over the last couple years. She has been going through some tough times with her father, step-daughter, ex's and children. I want her to know that she has made a difference in my life and if there is anything I can do for her all she has to do is ask!! Remember girl "this too shall pass", keep the faith and keep smiling....



me



3 comments:

  1. What a sweet thing to do! I'm sure she thinks you are the BEST friend she has ever had.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robin, that is so sweet! You are an awesome friend!!! Tell her to keep her head up high! I will keep her in my prayers:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. (((HUGS))) to Heather.... she is a great friend to you and I know she will appriciate this token of your love to her too! Take care Heather! Darla

    ReplyDelete