Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Fantastic news!!!

I am soo excited! I was asked to be the Little Scrapbox's Guest designer for the month of May! I am so honored and thrilled!! I get to design some fun stuff, write and article (probably about photography) and get to do the monthly challenge! They even said that I could put this siggy in my posts......



Dtblinkie



Cept I have NO clue how to get it there!! Anyone from the little scrapbox who can help me?? lol...



Saturday I am headed over to Sun Valley to see my niece in a play. She is VERY talented and can not WAIT to see peter pan on stage! My kids are excited also!!



Still no word on the house...keeping my fingers crossed. Don't want to say to much more.....



Well Go check out the Little scrapbox.com! Its a great place to get inspiration, new friends, and just some good fun!!



6 comments:

  1. The Little Scrpbox is lucky to get you. They are getting two for one...a great photographer and a great scrapbooker. Can't wait to see the sork you post there. You know, Jules in on the DT there. I'm sure she can help you get the "little box" displayed in your postings as soon as she is back on line.
    Mae

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting - I am thrilled for you. I will have to watch for your stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is OH SO COOL and I am OH SO PROUD of you girlfriend! Can't wait to see it all up on the page! AWESOME! Keep your fingers crossed on the house....it will happen soon enough I am certain! HUGS XOXO Darla

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey - BE QUIET!!!!
    I thought that was our secret little place!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
    I am happy for you though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an honor girl...I'm book marking the link so I can check out all your work. Excited to see you get such attention...You deserve it.

    ReplyDelete