Wednesday, May 30, 2007

one way

One_waywebThis is how my life is going these days. One way...one way thinking, doing and wanting. My mind is totally occupied on this house. When is it happening, how many boxes can I pack? I have vacation soon and its not even sinking in. I want it all done so I can breath. And then obsess about something else....



Yes this pic is being blown up for my kids bathroom in our new house!! lol....







I have done NO scrapping lately. Have no mojo for it really. No desire.



thats it...i have nothing left to say!



4 comments:

  1. It's about time to see something from you! Hang in there sweetie...it will be here and done before you know it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how you feel girlie... but don't give up hope! It will all be a reality before too long and you'll be stressing bc you can't find help to move all the boxes! I can't WAIT for that day to arrive! I'll be there with a big smile and happy to help!
    Just hang in there a bit longer...
    HUGS Darla

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sound SOOO tired! Soon, it will all be done and you will be able to sit back in your new home and REST and enjoy!
    Mae

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are one busy lady! Dont give up keep your head up high! Someday soon, you will be able to put your feet up on your couch at your NEW HOUSE!!! Im so excited, I can stay w/ you!! YEA :)

    ReplyDelete