Thursday, May 24, 2007

lots to say...i think

house is going well. Should have all the paperwork done by Tuesday and ready to start scheduling the change over. I am leaving for vacation on the 7th so I am not quite sure how to work around that but I will!!



Watched the finale of American Idol last night. Or I guess what I should really say is i watched MOST of it. My dvr stopped (they went into overtime...lol) right before they made the announcement. Sheeshh...owell...none of my favs made it so it really wasn't a big deal.



Then started to watch the Lost finale!! So very interesting there. I really love this show. See I am a HUGE movie girl. I LOVE movies..I like TV but if I had to live without it I'd be fine, just make sure I have a dvd player. thats all I ask. I become fully engrossed in movies and forget everything around me. I remember in high school we all studied Hamlet and just finished as Hamlet (with Mel Gibson) came out in theaters and the whole class got to go view it. It was great...just me and mel...i yelled back at the screen at some point and some kid threw his box of pop corn at me. I clap in excitement and hoot and holler at appropriate times. Now mind you at appropriate times in the movie NOT appropriate times in the theater. So this is why I LOVE lost. its like one freaking long movie...



Today is the boys last day of school! I am so happy. I love summer break. So much less stress on bedtimes and wake up times. They are generally happier and we don't have the hour long struggle to get Taylor to do his homework. ahhhh....hear the sigh?



Tomorrow we are headed to see Shrek three. Me and the boys are excited to see it. Saturday we are headed to some graves on behalf of my father. I have never been one to visit graves or decorate them because to me thats not where my loved ones are. But my father does it faithfully for my grand father and for a dear best friend and he couldn't this year so I will fill in for him. I am SUCH a good daughter. To be honest I have never even seen my grandfathers grave. I was really sick during his funeral and couldn't make it way back and never have gone to see it. After that we are headed to a nearby town to see Pirates of the Caribbean with my cousin and aunt. It's totally a tradition we have to go to the movies we love together. Then Sunday its on to housecleaning and hopefully more packing!! Hope you all have a GREAT memorial day weekend!!



me



2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have an absolutely wonderful weekend planned. Hope it's a great one. Love on those great kids for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! Sounds like you have alot going on, you are one great daughter! Your dad will appreciate that, you are a great daughter and sister in law! I cant believe its summer already thats great, I bet the boys are excited! I know I loved summer break :) Tell the boys hello and we love them!! Have a great Memorial day weekend! Love U

    ReplyDelete