Friday, July 21, 2006

Here it is 10:30 and I am already ready to go home....

I wanna get back to the layout I am working on right now. Its a layout with my friend Sarah (yes you) and her hubby. Using some paper from 3 bugs in a rug and completely LOVING it. Want to finish...need to add some ribbon and embelies and journaling.



Taylor went to the Dr yesterday. He has a major spider bite that got majorly infected, almost to the point where it needed lancing. Thank goodness that they didn't have to...I think I would have passed out. They put him on antibiotics and it looks better already.



My little digi camera is broken. sniff sniff, BUT good news. They will let me send it in to see if it can be fixed, if it isn't worth the price they will let me trade it in for a 610 for a hundred and 20 bucks! good deal.......will have to think about it.



Huh, funny the guy across the street is getting something repossessed, well at least that's what it looks like. I think  its his hot tub in his back yard.....



Have a good Friday y'all



2 comments:

  1. Yeah! I can't wait to see what you do with our picture:) Hope things are going well for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loads of fun egh? Can't wait to see the LO also!

    ReplyDelete