Wednesday, July 19, 2006

not going to work.....

I took Monday, Tues, and wed off work originally so even though I came home early from the retreat I am not going into work. I was asked to and I told him no. That's just the way it is. I have taken no vaca days and only going to take a week at Christmas so I am taking it off! Slept in till 9 and had a great breakfast with my son. I am cleaning house and trying to get the wedding shoot proofing ALL DONE today. Only a few left.



Here are some of the layouts I did at the retreat. TOTALLY Ali Edwards inspired!



Gg O_brother





I wanna scrap more but have to do other things first...maybe later!



LOves me!



2 comments:

  1. So much awesome work! You are so creative and inspire me to do better all the time! THANKY OU! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome layouts!!!! You are so creative:)

    ReplyDelete