Monday, July 10, 2006

I know I know....kick me in the butt....i deserve it

But please not too hard it hurts today...so do my thighs....



Img_57952w I photographed a wedding Saturday and boy was I exhausted. I can tell you right now I do not charge enough...think the rates will have to change when 2007 comes along. Loved the wedding. The bride was beautiful, ceremony was precious and the reception was rockin. Really rockin.



Halfway through my CF card filled up, went to grab another and they were GONE. Had 40 min till the ceremony and ran to Farr's (camera, jewelry, and electronics store) for some more cards, opened my purse and my WALLET was gone!!! I left it at home on my scrap desk!!! I burst into tears and Farr's gave me 350 bucks worth of product on the promise of being there before they closed! I had to call in a friend to break into my house so she could bring me my wallet and take my debit card to pay for it. Thank the Lord for Farr's I will always shop at Farr's from now on! Crisis averted. I am loving a ton of the images so far. Took so many pics that i took me almost all day Sunday to just pick the ones to proof!! Will be working on that all week looks like. Please look at the pictures here!!



Got an email today from a friend of mine asking for prayers. She is trying to adopt some children from Wednesday's child. She is a wonderful mother and these kids deserve it, so if you have a moment and feel inclined could you keep your fingers crossed or say a prayer for her?



Went to Jackson last weekend and walked into a photography gallery with photos I could have gotten lost in forever, BUT I was with younger cousins so I just went through quickly but got stuck on this.... Totally entranced and enamored by his work. No way I could afford a print but I did get a coffee table book to peruse. Amazing work with color and the definition of the faces gets my heart beating.



Boys are still gone and even though I  miss them terribly I am still enjoying my 'alone' time. Well that's pretty much it for today! Thanks for dropping by!!



edited: my youngest son just called. He is coming home TOMORROW!!! Oldest will stay a little longer. anyone want to drive to boise with me tomorrow?LOL



OHHHH almost forgot to invite you all to my wedding to this man........................................................................................................................................................................



Depp_pirates_225_1  Oh baby.....Saw this movie yesterday and loved it so much I didn't want to leave the theater!!! I want to eat him with some fava beans and bottle of chianti.....



1 comment:

  1. If I bring the best bottle of chianti I can find can I share him? I haven't seen the movie yet, but I know he was born to play that role. Scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete