Thursday, July 27, 2006

Its really thursday right?

Woke up this morning thinking it was Friday, made me smile, then I remember that yesterday was Wednesday and that it is indeed Thursday. The day before Friday. The almost the weekend feeling but still not quite there.



I am working on a layout with FORTY pics, yes FORTY! It of our family reunion over the fourth of July. I loved all the pics so much I wanted to use most of them but didn't want to do 6 layouts to get them on there.so I am going to put them all on one double page layout. I don't do doubles much anymore. I am a single page kinda gal. So this should be interesting. Will be working on it a bit here and there so I will post when I get done. using different colors too. ones out of my "box" so to speak.



No comments:

Post a Comment