Tuesday, May 9, 2006

I am scrapping tonight!!

I am taking an on line class from this lady! She is an amazing scrapper and famous among the Aussies. Can't wait. Chris has soccer practice till seven so after I drop him off will run home and get all the supplies i need. Can't wait!! Oops already said that. Also need to do EIGHT yes EIGHT mothers day cards. Sheesh......I tend to collect moms huh?



i sent my mother her mothers day gift yesterday.... MOM if you are reading DO NOT click on the link. This is what I got her! I LOVE mine and HAD to get her some!! I love you mommy! Hope you get it soon!



Still not ready for cku....lots to plan, do and organize!! Totally going to try to de-stress and forget about it tonight! Wish me luck!



1 comment:

  1. Be sure to share what you did! I can't wait to see!!!!!!!
    me :O)

    ReplyDelete