Sunday, May 7, 2006

Well...

I got a bit done...2 soccer games, a long lost family reunion at one, mowed lawn, cleaned three flower beds, planted two, scraped paint off half the front porch, buried one stepping stone, did one load of laundry (hmmm better get on that), finished my entry in Amy's circle journal, and one page with some of my favorite pics of Chris. Just fast and easy!



Special



And finally...I being the most genius person on earth let my CK subscription run out. Thought I had missed the May mag and bought one, came home started to read through it and Huh? all the pages looked familiar. Ck So I have a brand new CK May mag up for grabs! Anyone want it? First person who posts gets it!!



1 comment:

  1. Love what you have done with these photos! Oh and I have this mag. LOL

    ReplyDelete