Friday, May 12, 2006

Randomness of my Friday

Kids took a shower before they spilled oatmeal on them.



My Rhodie is in FULL bloom....



dandelions are too....



my neighbors dog started barking at 6:30 and didn't finish till we left the house.



I get no lunch today.



Sunny



have an old Dr who episode in my purse i haven't been able to watch yet



I am wearing sandals



I shaved my legs



poked myself in the eye with my eyeliner today



there is a messy paintbrush on my work desk and I have NO idea where the heck it came from...



Listening to Michael Buble



Wishing customers would find something else to do than torment me on a Friday.



and I am wearing a bra....didn't want you to think otherwise.



2 comments:

  1. Friday-isms for me too...
    - dh let me sleep in, I woke up on my own 20 min later
    - went to lunch at McD with my boys
    - got new windshield in my minivan
    - house is a disaster, going to be a long w/end
    - so ready for CKU
    and that is all she said!

    ReplyDelete