Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Need some input!!!

Thinking of doing a retreat in early October. I am looking at a couple cabins in the area and are wanting some info from readers. Retreat would be two nights and three days, in a BEAUTIFUL mountain cabin. Full cropping with lots of room, three classes with several diff teachers.



Here are my questions.



How far would you be willing to travel for a fantastic weekend retreat? 1 hour 2 hours?



How much would you be willing to pay for potluck? how much would you be willing to pay for meals included?



Would you be willing to share a room? (most guests would know each other)



PLEASE give me your answers...even if you are far away and could not come, I just need some info!



Robin



4 comments:

  1. I would love to come, if I can make it work. Where would you hold the crop? What weekend were you thinking?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would come! I would pay! I would be there! That is IF mr man would be ok with it! hee hee
    Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey robin!! thanks for coming out of lurkdom!! lol:)
    what an AWESOME site!! your photography is incredible... i'm jealous of your talent! but mostly i just want you to take our photos... are you coming to edmonton anytime soon? tee hee... i read about the rest of your cku experience! this was my first one, i loved it, so much more than i expected!
    your retreat sounds absolutely heavenly, and if i had that option, i would travel two hours, even three. i love a getaway! i totally would share a room, who cares, i'm going there to scrap! but for the potluck, not sure... i'd have to bring enough food to prepare throughout the weekend? i think i'd rather pay, lol! as far as cost goes, hard to say becuse i've nothing to compare it to but cku and that's on such a large scale... and the spring and fall retreat i do with my lss is also totally different... i teach a couple of classes myself, but the cost for the weekend, (and in a little resort town, new inn with restraunts, very cute) for customers is $165.00 not including classes or meals, that's just rooms and full participation in the retreat. i'm so tired that almost makes sense to me. almost!!
    goodnight!! good to make contact with you!!
    janna
    ps... no, i read YOUR blog!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to come, but I would probably come up Saturday morning and leave Saturday afternoon/evening. It's too hard to leave my family for three days. It sounds like fun, though. Especially if you have some classes or make and takes or something. Sometimes I am quite unmotivated when it comes to just bringing my things and knowing what I want to do. I get away for a day and I don't want to do a darn thing!!!! Let me know what you decide!

    ReplyDelete