Friday, February 17, 2006

{SMiling thru the PaIn}

Img_4199 This is the end. Been a horrible week with lots of things out of my control happening. Tired of life at the moment and just glad its almost the weekend. Looking forward to some house cleaning, and maybe some scrapping.



My brand new microdrive crashed. No rhyme or reason, just gone. Cried for a good hour last night (its a mega BUCK thing) and was so upset that some of the wedding shoot I did valentines day was still on it. I did get most of them off though. It is under warrenty and I have to send it to Hitachi and they will send me a new one. So glad.....big sigh of releaf. ]



In other news I did and EGG wash today! YES Danelle an EGG wash!! This was the result. Curly messy hair



2 comments:

  1. Hugs to you girl. Seems like we are all having weeks like this. Hope things are much better.
    Loving that photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robin-
    The egg wash looks absolutely fabulous on you! We are so excited that you tried this new technique and hope that you will try it again! Love ya!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete