Sunday, February 5, 2006

Ok

First I have to tell you how much fun I am having with my new camera! AMAZING! Then I have to tell you about the printer I got yesterday. I had a run of the mill Epson that broke down only about a year and a half after I purchased it. Out of warranty and it would cost more to fix than it was worth. I was ready for a GREAT photo printer but wanted a 3 in one. Worried I would not get as good a quality with my prints with one, I was wary. With some suggestions from some of the ladies at ckmb I looked at quite a few and ended up with this one. Totally in love with it! I have done a few "test" runs and completely loving the result and believe you me I am VERY hard to convince. This is everything I wanted and more!!! Easy to use, over sized scanning bed, easy software to stitch scanned layouts, WONDERFUL resolution on my digi pics AND my printed/scanned pics. It also scans FILM. Haven't tried that yet but I did do a layout today using the printer!! Hope you like it!



Specs



No comments:

Post a Comment