Saturday, February 18, 2006

Saturday ponderings

Why is it when I have looked forward to sleeping in on a Saturday and my kids agree to sleep in to I am the one who wakes up at 6:30 and can't go back to sleep? I laid there for a good 45 minutes which in itself is a miracle. Then the boys were up fighting already. O'well. I have a TON of housecleaning to do and then hopefully I can scrap tomorrow! Maybe even tonight if I have the energy. Envie_card



Here is a card I did for a swap I am in. It has to be in the mail today! LOL. The card folds up like a flower on the back.



I had a photo shoot on Sunday, but we rescheduled for march because its supposed to be 7 below tomorrow. She wanted it outside! LOL.....A bit cold.



Hope you all have a wonderful productive weekend! I am off to scrub!





No comments:

Post a Comment