Saturday, February 11, 2006

Let there be light.....

Stacey Julien had this as a project last week in her on line class. At first I really wasn't sure if I was going to do it. Img_0423 It was to use a self adhesive lamp shade and decorate it. Instead I purchased a self adhesive lampshade on a night light. Img_0425 We have a really odd outlet in our living room its about 4 feet off the floor. It turned out sooo cute that I went back today and got a regular lampshade for the lamp next to my bed! I LOVE it! I used Mellisa Frances paper, two different kinds of ribbon and twill to trim it then some bead trim from wally world on the edge! So happy with it! All in all its a pretty dang simple project. The lampshades are pretty cheap and I got mine a Michael's. They come in ALL sorts of sizes. Well not all but quite a few.







1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOSH THAT IS SO CUTE! I keep missing out on things being offline for a day or two! I LOVE THIS! Great job girla! HUGS Dar

    ReplyDelete