Wednesday, January 4, 2006

Neglected

Not me the blog. Its been [gasp] a week since I blogged! Just been sooo busy. Spent most of last week hanging with the kids and enjoying every minute of it. Soon as Christmas was over the kids got back to normal. Well normal for my kids anyway. Spent a lovely new years with my extended family playing games and munching. Taylor made a wonderful comment to my step sister in law at the party though. She asked if he had a good Christmas and if Santa came and he said "Yes Santa came and brought me presents, even though i was BAD!" Everyone got a laugh out of that!



I am thoroughly enjoying my first class at BIG PICTURE! Love Cathy Z anyway and its a neat class! I wont post my work here cuz it easy to lift and I don't think its fair to the site, or the people who pay...sorry guys. But if you haven't seen it or signed up go for it!!



Hope 2006 is finding you happy and healthy and raring to go!!! Cheers!!



1 comment:

  1. YOUR BACK! Hooray! I can't tell you how much I missed your bloggings... he he! Love the funny on Tater too. That is a cute sb page RIGHT there girlfriend! LOL

    ReplyDelete