Monday, January 30, 2006

CUBES!

So for a while now i have wanted some scrapping organization. They sell white cubes at Roberts and was planning on taking my WHOLE family this weekend to get the 40% off on those cubes. I wanted like six. Well Darla told me about these cubes at Fred Meyers. Img_4140_1







Their cubes are a TON cheaper then Roberts. Not only that but they have sets that are two cubes together. Less work and even less money. So I got THREE units of two and put them together yesterday. I am LOVING them! I had target cubes up but every time I took something out or put something in they would colapse. Cubes_004











I am still using some on top as you can see but the rest is all organized!!! So happy!





Got most of my circle journal done at the crop on Saturday. Here is a sneak peak. Cubes_003This is a circle journal for a inter net group (Monkey Chatter) I am on that ROCKS! Neat ladies and some wonderful talent. Still have to work on my dedication page and sign in page. Then on to my entry. I am waiting for my new camera to take the pics for my entry. My topic is "The Place where you live". So I want to go around town and take pics of my favorite places.



2 comments:

  1. OMG YOU GOT THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Those cubes look GREAT in there too! I am so impressed! (What a great tip/hint you got from me egh?) I think they will work great for you too and give you so much more room and workspace and WOW they look awesome!
    ROCK ON ROBIN!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sooooo jealous. I can't wait to come and visit you and see this awesome scraproom. Last time I was there, you weren't nearly this organized. I'm impressed...and depressed...because mine room is such a mess. No matter how hard I try (well, maybe not tooooo hard) I can't seem to keep up with the STUFF! Love it.

    ReplyDelete