Friday, January 13, 2006

Friday fun...really

Ok the boys are gone! District meetings so its quiet and nice. Looking forward to a relaxing weekend. Still need to get the rest of the Christmas boxes OUT this weekend. Yah I know!!! Then on to getting the vday cards done for Janell's card swap. Got one set almost finished, just need to pick up some pink thread at wally world tonight to finish them. Sunday is TAX day!! Am I the only one excited about this! Want to get my taxes back fast so I can get my new "professional" camera and really start going for it!



Good things happening it work. Lots of changes and a raise (major) and my own office may be in the works so keep your fingers crossed.



Thinking about my paper yes paper. I went into an ebay auction with three other scrappers for basil paper. AMAZING price per sheet and now I have a TON of beautiful paper all organized waiting for creating!! Maybe I can show you all some of what i come up with this weekend!



Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!



2 comments:

  1. Nerd...I wish I could be working in my scrap room all weekend instead of working!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I WANNA SEE!! I want to see all that gorgemously beautiful lusious paper all lined up in the CH keepers!!! C'mon, tease us a bit! he he HUGS Dar

    ReplyDelete