Monday, January 30, 2006

I was tagged by Darla!!!

Four jobs you’ve had in your life



1. Two different JB's



3. Farmers Insurance



Four movies you would watch over and over:



1.Sleepless in Seattle



2.You've got mail



3. raising Helen



4. Little Women (new one)



Four tv shows I like to watch



1. Desperate Housewives



2.Amercian Idol



3.ER



4. Extreme Home Makeover



Four of your favorite foods



1. Italian 2. Mexican 3. Chinese 4. Cheesecake



Four places you would rather be right now



1.In bed asleep 2.At home scrapping 3.On a cruise 4.Pretty much anywhere



Four places you have been on vacation:



1.Washington State 2.Canada 3.Yellowstone National park



Four websites you visit daily



1.Dphoto.com 2.msn monkey chat 3.My bank 4.TONS TONS TONS TONS OF BLOGS



Four Bloggers I am Tagging



Jules



Mary



Donna



Kay



1 comment:

  1. 1) I worked for ITT Financial, and for Kirsch Electric. Office type stuff...
    2) Don't laugh at my movies...
    Ace Ventura Pet Detective,
    Ace Ventura When Nature Calls
    Seems like Old Times (Chevy Chase), and Mask or Liar Liar for 4th :)
    3) 2 1/2 men, Desperate Housewives, Starting Over, Biggest Loser, Big Brother - so many more than 4! - beauty and the geek
    4) 4 foods? does sweet, salty, sour, and crunchy count? Okay - really? Chinese, Italian, Burgers with Avocado, and FRUIT - watermelon, nectarines... oh boy!
    5) I'd rather be - Sleeping, scrapping, suntanning, or tickling my kids.
    6) Canada, California, Idaho and Hawaii
    7) My bank, The L&I Website (for work), and the msn home page - I used to check creating keepsakes, but now I have msn messenger girls :)
    Robin, when are you coming back to WA? :) I miss ya toots!

    ReplyDelete