Wednesday, March 24, 2010

special bday....if your my mom - quit reading and close the blog!

I HAD to share this card. This card is for my mom for her birthday. I don't usually make cards that have this much bulk but since its going in a box along with her gift I thought why not. I have fallen in love with the new prima flowers that are made with twill!! They are sooooo expensive! Last weekend I managed to make my own at my mother in laws house. The didn't turn out perfect but they are soo pretty!! I had to use them on my mom's card! I used a cream colored twill and sprayed them with two different colors of Glimmer mist. I don't remember the colors but one was a rose color and the other a light green.


DSC00420


DSC00421

 



2 comments:

  1. OMG---they look absolutely beautiful! I love how they turned out. I'm going to be forced into trying it. You decided the tape worked best to start it on didn't you? Wow...your mom is going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robin, please share the instructions for making those flowers. They are exquisite. A must!! This would have been a good show and tell at the retreat.

    ReplyDelete