Monday, March 22, 2010

4x6 challenge

This last weeks challenge on the retreat blog was to do a layout with only 4x6 photos. I actually found these photos on Saturday while I was helping my son gut his room. Took us almost ALL day but it looks soooo much better! These are photos of my youngest boy YEARS ago. That was his kitty Nanna. Nanna was a boy. We no longer have kitties because he is extremely allergic to them. Thats the gist of the journaling also. The papers I think are Cosmo Cricut, and october afternoon. They are scraps from some cards I have made. Nice to use up some scraps for a change! The MEOW is from the cricut cartridge, Graphically speaking. LOVE that cartridge!


Meow


Kqotd:


Bug: will you PLEASE fill the bath up higher than you did last night?


Mom: ok, Why?


Bug: because when I fart there are not enough bubbles!



No comments:

Post a Comment