Thursday, March 25, 2010

Cupcake Card

Last month I got the Sweet Treats Cricut cartridge with the excuse that I needed one of the images for the Cub scouts Blue and Gold banquet. I used it for that then stuck it away. While visiting my mother in law last weekend we took a quick trip to her local scrapbook store (keepsake cottage) and they had a cute card sitting on the counter. We asked how it was made and the lady said it was a cricut cartridge. I realized then I HAD that cartridge. This weekend I was determined to use it! I made this card strictly with Bazzil CS and the cartridge.....oh and a BIT of glitter. The cartridge actually has a 'card' feature and is sooo fun!!


DSC00422
 



2 comments:

  1. I happened to see this card in person cuz' it was given to
    someone oh' so special ;O) and it is 10X cuter in real life!
    GOOD WORK ROBIN! Now you have to teach us how to make it!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE it...I want to borrow that cartridge...the next time you come down...or...maybe I'll have to buy it for Danelle. What is it called?

    ReplyDelete