Sunday, March 7, 2010

Its Underland not Wonderland

Saturday we treated ourselves to Alice in Wonderland in 3D. FANTASTIC! Loved the cinematography and the vision. It was like I was dreaming the whole time. Well so did Alice, but thats the point isn't it?


When we left and got into the car Taylor said. "That has got to be the best movie I have ever seen". I believe he meant it. Of course the next movie with Talking animals will be his new favorite too.


The rest of the weekend was pretty laid back. Taylor worked on his Derby car.


Derbycarweb


And Chris worked on....well not really sure but he was having crafty fun.


Chris heads web 


And I was working on this!


Bag scraps 01


a new scrap tote! I learned how to make this bag over at Chic'nscraps! She has a great tutorial on her blog! I have made TWO in the past week! This one is quite large. My other one is smaller. More like a purse. But they are FUN FUN FUN! Will be making them for Xmas presents this year so act all surprised if you get one k? 



3 comments:

  1. That came out super cute too! I like the color/pattern
    combo on the smaller one better but this one is awesome
    cute as well! Good job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way cute! You are really feeling crafty aren't you? Come prepared to teach me all kinds of things this weekend...okay?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute purse!
    I saw Alice in 3D this weekend too. That movie rocked! I agree with Taylor. I'd see it again, and I'm not a Tim Burton movie fan usually.

    ReplyDelete