Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Oh sweet mother......

I am home. listening to sounds of my son's wall being cut. The boys bathroom shower has leaked since we got the house. They are now finally fixing it. I am glad it will be fixed. Really glad. It sucks sharing a shower with two growing boys. They use my face wash....they end up smelling like girls and I end up smelling like boy.


I was hoping they would have a simple fix for this so I could get to work but nope. Sorry LaRee!!


Bug02w 


That kid up there prayed last night for cold temps so he could get out of going to school today. He almost made it. It was -18 degrees this morning and almost all the schools north of us closed but of course we stayed open. I guess snot has to freeze on the superintendent before they cancel school. Snot or something else anyway (snicker). Poor kid held out till the last minute though. He wouldn't let us turn off the news until I pushed him out the door and into the car. So very close baby.....Sorry.....


Today is also the 1 month mark. A month since my fathers death. I miss you dad.



2 comments:

  1. Cool photo. I love it. And Taylor seems to be posing for you more now. Can't wait for you to come down!!!! Counting the days already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Handsome young man. Tell him teachers and staff hope for no school sometimes too!
    Hugs! Don't count the days, just remember the moments.

    ReplyDelete