Thursday, January 15, 2009

randomness

I have no real topic I wish to suggest, no words of wisdom, anecdotes, or complaints.


I am studying like crazy for one last license I need to take over the business. Will be ready to take that in just a couple weeks!


Chris has a band concert tonight.


Chris graduated from D.A.R.E. monday.


Scouts was fun last night.


I need to put my finished scrapbook pages in albums this weekend. I really don't feel like scrapping but I do want them in my albums.


I love my new office desk.


REALLY looking forward to a three day weekend.


Taylor is dancing in the office while singing 'What you don't know...is how I feel...." cuz itsalllllright .


its been foggy every morning for a couple days.


Salad loaded with red pepper makes for a upset stomach.


i love studying. I am finding that out.


I just found a video on my point and shoot my youngest took of us at Garcias right before my dad died. My dad is on it. i am so very happy.



3 comments:

  1. It's good to see your post and know that you're happy. Wish I could be at the concert. Tell Chris good luck and give him a hug for me! Good luck with your test.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like lots and lots of randomness but lots of thankfullness for the little stuff? In all this chaos it is nice to find the simple things are still very important and how blessed we TRULY are - HUGS to you sweet girl! XOXO
    Darla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad things are coming together for you Robin. Sending a big hug.

    ReplyDelete