Sunday, February 1, 2009

productive

This is what my scrap area looked like at about 8:30 this morning. Already in the process of cleaning. Lately its just felt yucky so I decided to rearrange things! You can sort of see what it looked like before in this post, but MUCH messier and with even more storage stacked up on the left.


Before


IMG_0453



I condensed all my brads and embelies that i had or sorta had in those red hardware things into small tackle boxes. One for each color. It gave me more room on the desk so I could move the tower of crap I had in front of the window. I had already pulled them down but I had white closet maid stacked up in front of the window there and it made my little corner dark. They are now on my desk top and it feels much more open now.


AFTER


IMG_0458


After it was all clean (about five hours later) I made this!


Dancing queen 


It's for my mother in law. She won a free layout in one of my give aways. So I finally finished it for her! I hope she has a white pen for the journaling!!!



5 comments:

  1. Looking fabuloso dahling! You are so awesome, LOVE the layout - it is amazing just like you! Your scrappy area looks clean and fun and fresh, wish mine did! I need to clean a bit more and figure out some page ideas - like SOON!
    HUGS and good job!
    Mmmmmwha!
    Darla

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE it! OMG...that is so beautiful. I can't wait to see it up close...thank you sooooo much. Robin, I can't tell you how much I admire you! Love the clean scrap space...wish I could get mine cleaned up too. One of these days I'll surprise everyone and get it done...ha..ha..ha.
    Guess what...I got a speeding ticket going up to Albion for Danelle's baby shower on Saturday...Hate that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl...I love this so much that I just can't quit looking at it today. I want to call Steph and make sure she sees it....Love it!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your redo of your room. It looks cleaner and more organized, easily accessible.
    The LO as always is fabulous! I know, I still need to send a picture...

    ReplyDelete
  5. That layout is so freaking awesome-I love, love, love it...You are amazing. Britt isn't home right now, but I can't wait to show it to her. Brooke says she wants to be a photographer like you. (Ps...Brooke took the keyboard from me and typed this!!!)

    ReplyDelete