Sunday, January 25, 2009

New baby,

I finally got a new baby. Yes its cuddly, smells great and coos when I talk to it. No not really but dang it if it doesn't make my heart melt!


I picked up my new 50d!!! With battery grip! Its like having a new love in my life. I have take several shots already. I wish I could outside and shoot but its snowing like crazy and COLD!!


Here are some I have taken inside. The first one is SOOC (straight out of camera) the second I tweaked just a bit.


Chirs first pic with camera 


Buggweb 


All I need now is my new computer so that I can handle proofing again then I am open for business again!! Any one want to book a shoot for april, or may???


Today we went to Red Robin for lunch with Gloria and were going to go to the movies but the roads were so bad we decided to head home. We are in our jammies playing with cameras (ok just me) and the wii! Except Chris he is grounded.



4 comments:

  1. Yea on the camera! I'm glad you are back in business. Those boys are growing way too fast.
    Tell Chris if it's any consulation, that it would really hurt me bad to be grounded off the Wii. I hope he gets off soon. But I'll Wii for him tonite! teehee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I WANT TO BOOK A SHOOT ASAP - YOU CAN EVEN USE MY COMPUTER TO PROOF ON!
    I NEED A SHOOT FOR JUST ME
    I NEED A SHOOT FOR MY FAMILY
    I NEED A SHOOT FOR MY FREAKING PARENTS
    I NEED ANOTHER SHOOT FOR JUST ME
    AND
    WOULDNT IT BE FUN TO HAVE A GIRLFRIENDS PHOTO SHOOT?!?!?!?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh yeah, I almost forgot-
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea! That's awesome. I'm so excited for you. Have you sent in your other camera to even see if it could be repaired? Can't wait to get all these pics on a CD...hint...hint!

    ReplyDelete