Tuesday, January 20, 2009

scrapped

I felt the need to create this weekend. I woke up Friday with a scrapbook idea in my head. I am using Ali Edwards overlays from Design Digitals. This will keep the album simple and uniform. I am doing it 8.5 x 11. I am using all the photos I scanned for my dad's slide show I put together for the funeral. I like how this one turned out.


I just printed the overlay on white card stock and then added the photos and journal block. I then cut down the white cs and placed it on a green cs. This will be the whole format. Easier and I can concentrate on my feelings and the story rather than design.


Dad01


I also made a set of cards for my grandma. Simple and easy.


Toodles



3 comments:

  1. Love this layout. Are you making a whole album of the slide photos? That was wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work, will be something nice to have of your Dad and I bet the boys will love it to. ILY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the whole idea of it - great job - think it will be a super thing for you to have!!
    Sorry we missed walking this a.m. - more like snow-shoe-ing egh?

    ReplyDelete