Monday, November 3, 2008

Fun Halloween!!

Friday we had a pre trick or treat party with friends and family. We ate pizza, caramel apples, candy and laughed and giggled. The kids were all dressed up and so cute. I didn't get too many pictures of the party but here are some of my kids and Heather's son.


Costumesweb 


Taylor was a vampire (thanks Heather for the makeup) Garret was an army guy, and Chris was a mad scientist.


After the party we treated at a few houses in our neighbor hood and then we decided to head over to my friends neighbor hood and it was PACKED! I had never seen so many trick or treaters. My friends hubby said they had at LEAST 200 kids. We spent a good hour there treating then came home. It was such a beautiful night. It was so warm! we didn't even wear jackets! That has got to be the first Halloween I can ever remember that we didn't' need freaking snow suits to trick or treat! We had so much fun! It was even enjoyable to me to walk with boys and not freeze to death! Then we came home and sorted candy. We took out the peanut containing candy in Chris's and traded them with Taylor. Then we watched scary movies in my room! All it all it was a GREAT night!



2 comments:

  1. WOW...love that orange hair, and I barely recognized Taylor. Good makeup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Robin - it was super fun and a nice change of pace from the usual Halloween activities.
    YOU FREAKING ROCK!!!

    ReplyDelete