Monday, November 3, 2008

albums

Alli Edwards is an amazing scrapper. I may not like her 'style' all the time but the WAY she scrapbooks amazes me. Me and my friend Sarah have been really enthralled with Alli's concept of her Christmas mini album. Go here to see her concept. We  have both decided to do one of these albums. I had planned on doing it this weekend but ended up finishing some quilts for Xmas presents instead. Sarah on the other hand got right on it and I am thoroughly jealous! She emailed me all her pages and now I want to start more than ever!!


She does not have a blog (yet...nudge nudge) so i put her pages in an album here for you all to look at!! She actually included the dates to the 28th of December which also happens to be her birthday. Take a look and leave her some love!!


Sarah's album


Oh and THIS is what happens when my kids get all liquored up on root beer!









3 comments:

  1. I'm excited. I had decided to do this album too, and love it. I'm hoping to make several...shhhh don't tell anyone. Thanks for sharing...and tell Taylor...nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh! Tater bug, you silly boy!!!!!!
    I am working on a similar album RIGHT NOW too - but not Christmas themed, just the same concept!
    Can't wait to share it!
    Darla

    ReplyDelete