Friday, March 21, 2008

favorite place....

77 This woman here has been a part of our "family" since Taylor was about 6 months old. She owned the day care my kids went to up till a year ago. Her kids played at my house, my kids played at her house, and now our kids are growing up so we don't see her as much as we used to. Until they opened a restaurant. In fact they opened my favorite restaurant. Her and her husband did anyway. This hunky man. 62 Me and my family love eating there, not just me and the boys but my Dad, and step mom, brothers and sisters, uncles etc. Franco's is the best. Their pizza is hand tossed and New york Authentic. The "Franco's Brothers" father and grand father owned a place in new york and they grew up making it. We are having some tonight.



I was lucky enough to take photos in their restaurant of them in action....



7578 79 88 



1 comment:

  1. I could just hang out here and listen to the music you have. LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete