Thursday, January 3, 2008

Breathing more on schedual now!!

I am so sad the holiday is over! It was soo nice to be in our new home this Christmas. It was a dream come true! I am stretching out the season as long as I can. I am still sitting next to my Christmas tree in fact. LOL...It is going down this weekend though. Has to. Its starting to drive me nuts!



Web1 Christmas was great. My Brother and his girlfriend and my niece Dixie came down Christmas Eve and I had a wonderful dinner prepared! My first ham. For those that know me, its a big deal. Lots of side dishes, and tons of deserts. Had so many left overs that I finally just had to throw them away.



Then there was Christmas morning!! So much fun with a full house!! My kids Web05 slept maybe 2 hours Christmas eve and got up several times to see what Santa brought. Morning came early. They got up so early I made them sit on the couch and watch cartoons before they were aloud to wake anyone else up! It killed them....really.



There was lots of wrapping on the floor, boxes and WONDERFUL gifts!! Thanks to all of YOU!! I got a MM desktop carousel, Pirate of the Caribbean three, and some yummy goodies from the kids and so on. I think my kids favorite gift by far was Guitar hero. Even my brother got into the act!!



Web04 Web03 



Then it was off to my Aunt DeAnne's for dinner and family! Then home again home again for games and munchies!!



This is my grandmother (so my kids great grandmother) who is going to be 90 in august and still takes care of the old people in her little town. This is my youngest son. He is seven and he is NOT standing on a stool and she is NOT bending over......NO my son is not a giant.....giggle



Web02 



All in all it was so wonderful! Can't wait till next year!!



4 comments:

  1. Love the post. I'm so glad you enjoy your new home soooo much. Gotta love it! I started taking down my decorations on Tuesday...have them all boxed up waiting to take them outside to the shop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a great time. Gotta love the leftovers. Sometimes they even taste better than the first time around. Our family got guitar hero too, and we are loving it. I even got in on the action a little and I think I am addicted :). I am glad you had such a great holiday and I am even happier for you that you got to enjoy it in your new house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you had a great first Christmas in your new home! I think Guitar Hero was high on everyone's list of fav Christmas pressies.
    I hope you have many blessings in the new year and get to Florida so you can take pics here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your new post!! Thanks again for the yummy dinner, Robin you are right your ham was absolutely amazing!! We loved it, we had so much fun!!! We will have to do that again!!! Love you all Jen

    ReplyDelete