Friday, January 11, 2008

viewing

well not really a viewing. Just a family respect type thing...thats what I am going to tonight. My uncle died. I didn't know him very well but I am very close to my aunt and my cousin and my heart goes out to them. The funeral is tomorrow. I think my cousin is doing OK. She is still in high school, and i just wish she didn't have to go through this sort of thing so young.



On a happier note I went to a NEW scrap book store today!! YEAH!! a NEW one....yep a NEW one...lol. Its called "i scrap". It was opened by the lady who owns this on line scrapbook store. The retail store is GREAT!! I actually BOUGHT scrap supplies. Lately when I have gone scrapbook shopping I haven't found anything I really want. I end up buying adhesive. I am excited to have another store to go to! And the owner seems super nice and they have crops!! YEAH!!  so here it is an invite!! I am going to a crop there on the 25th and you are all invited!! really!! if you are in my area come!!



1 comment:

  1. We are good to go baby! Dani said she'll b-sit AND I won a freaking gift cert to the store too!!!!!! So loving that!
    Darla

    ReplyDelete