Sunday, January 20, 2008

Sunday night again...

How does that happen? Seems like Sunday is so far away on Monday but then its upon you and then over.  We are watching Extreme home makeover, cuddling on the couch, in our warm cozy home while it trickles down snowflakes outside. Been scrapping almost all day, some for Kit and Kaboodles, some for me, and even circle journals. Here is a double layout I did for KNK....



Cherishdblweb Office is closed tomorrow. Not really because of the holiday but because of the death of our office partner. My father and him had been office partners for about 25 years. He was 84 and taught skiing in our community to kids till the age of 82. Amazing man and fantastic civic leader. Going to his funeral and hoping that there will be room to sit because I am betting half our town will be there......



See ya later.



5 comments:

  1. Oh Robin, I am so sorry to hear about Wes. I didn't know until just now. I am so sorry for you guys. Hope the funeral goes well, I'll be thinking of you.
    Love the new LO - it is awesome! I may "lift" some of the elements on there, love it!
    HUGS Darla

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to hear that your dad's partner passed away. That's never easy, but at least it sounds like he enjoyed life right up to the end if he was skiing just a couple of years ago. I'm hoping I can live life like that! Love the layout. Good use of buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im sorry to hear about Wes. I will be thinking about you all! I love the layout of Kendra, she is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Robin sorry about your dad's partner. It sounds like he lived life to the fulliest! I love the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, so sorry about your father's partner! I'm sure he will be terribly missed by so many. (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete