Sunday, January 13, 2008

Stacked.....

Img_0341 OK suggestive title, But not at all what you are thinking. Scoop your minds up out of the gutter will ya? I am talking about my new years resolution. The only one I was willing to list. The only one worth listing. I am determined to put away ALL the layouts I have done in the last year, or at least part of it, into the proper albums. I have a hard time just doing it. I put them in my paper cubes and hope someone will do it for me. The scrapbook fairy perhaps? I know there is few of those out there but alas......he hasn't come to my house. Neither did the elves....I still have the same shoes that I buy but don't wear. So here is to another year of scrapping and hopefully a few hours of sorting and placing!! Wish me luck.....



2 comments:

  1. How about a trade? I'll come and file and put away your layouts...if you'll scrap for me? Sounds wonderful! I actually put a few of my LO's in an album...only to find out that I thought I had bought a 3-ring album and the page protectors from SU...well, I got a post-bound album and 3-ring pp...smart huh? Sure you want me to put away?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Lois....I will put your LO in albums for you if you scrap for me. Speaking of scrapping we need to get together sometime soon to scrap some more. I love our annual retreat, but do we really need to wait for it to have an excuse to get toghther?

    ReplyDelete